A policy to satisfy the requirements of the Commonwealth legislation governing the privacy of individuals and the information that individuals and organisations provide for operational purposes and requirements
This policy shall apply to the use of information provided by students and staff of ACA.
It shall be the responsibility of the Director to ensure this policy is complied with and to implement the procedure and manage its compliance. It shall be the responsibility of all staff to comply with the requirements of the policy.
ACA = Alliance College of Australia
ACA acknowledges and respects the privacy of individuals.
Collection and use of an individual's private information shall be subject to the following guidelines:
- The individual knows of and consents to the collection
- The information shall be used for the purposes for which it was collected
- No disclosure to a third-party without the individual's consent
- No disclosure to other institutions and authorities unless required by law
- Access by the individual to their recorded information is available upon written request
- Information access is restricted according to its sensitivity to those persons responsible for its proper use and maintenance
All transactions are secured using 128 Bit Secure Socket Layer (SSL) encryption. All pricing and transactions are stated in Australian dollars (AUD).